Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Tell'em why u mad C'

I can't leave work until my relief shows up, unfortunately my relief & I share a bloodline so this skally think she can waltz her ass into work when the freakaleak ever. WRONG! 5 or 10 minutes is fine, 15 and I got an attitude, 30 I'm blowin yo phone all the way up. But I do not need to get a call from my lesbian ass coworker informing me that my cousin aint comin n a hour after u scheduled to start. But that that aint even the cold part, these hoes tryna rope me into a lie, tambout some "tell victor Alyssa came n til 1 but got sick and left" I laughed like a damn hyena. Picture me throwin my head back & hollering! Then picture me lit.tra.lee screaming iM SNiTCHiN, & yo ass is grass hoe!

Watever, fast forward to an hour later (2m'fn AM) my supervisor comin n askin me every question n the book except how's the damn weather, and me getting n the car. I stopped @ the gas station, bought a black&mild(I'm stressed shit) and got gas. Back on the road some1 please tell me y it was soooo foggy I couldnt see a damn thang,drivin slow enough for someone to walk up & jump n ma car or for the damn demon fugly ass wing man from jeeper creepers to jump on my roof and get busy. I aint mollywhopped her ass in years so she must have forgot ma pimp hand is skrong..but imma learn that ass just wait! Ughh I'm irritated as frick!

No comments: