Saturday, March 28, 2009

Security Guard Chronicles

SCOOTER MAFIA STRIKES AGAIN

ughh never fails ever friday this pack of goons i call Scooter Mafia come to my job and eff shit up! every single friday there is a scooter mafia related incident report. picture 6 white kids w/ money ages between 10 & 12, not a care in the world, and u can picture scooter mafia.

First they came scooter thru,scuffin up the floors, and damn near runnin down this couple of old fools. i apologized on their behalf, and they tell me to "do my job & get those kids under control".. i proceed to suck my teeth and give them a nuclear eye roll then mozey right along..fck they talkin to?! went to the parking lot and caught these money ass cracka playin n the trees!
..another incident report then i caught the mafia playin frisbee indoors like this is a damn beach or some shit and found my grownass in a game of monkey in the gotdamn middle.. ahh they r goons to the letter!

yes i did get played by lil crackas tonight so what!

i got tired of being harassed by the mafia i tried to find me a nice lil cutty spot and hide out, but my co workers was truly on they blues clues shit and kept finding me! gawd!

i hid in this family bathroom that actually looks like a living room with the couches,candles, lil pinecones and such,, i did about 2 hours before i thought it was clear nd came out to this




and a tipped over sign. these kids need a a good HADDUKEN to the chesticle!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hadduken to the chesticle??? *i die*