Thursday, March 5, 2009

Nite Cap Recap




ok so last night during the late night past get the twitter draws hour but before the wake up wats crackalackin hours, i was up. i keep street walker hours so 4am means nothing to me. i started tweeting left childhood things that happened to me, so u can know that i wasnt born crazy, i waas raised to be crazy. there is a difference.

maybe i'll write another book, after i finish the driving book. anywho read,enjoy & silently judge...

My Tmail address is "herroyalfreshness" my old aim name was "so fresh Cc so flyy" ... if i could kick my own ass i would
I wore black for 2weeks when B2K broke up *true story my mom told me if i didnt perk up she was gettin me prescription drugs
I named my car, calling her oout of her name is the quickest way to get punched in the back of the head
I tried and failed at the Nelly Band-aid and the LL Cool J rolled up pant leg
In 5th grade I got a whoopin for lyin, i was so distraught i popped off all my beauty supply store finger nails and aint told a lie since
I tried to shape my brows with a razor in 6th grade and shaved 1 off by mistake. moms made me report ma ass to school bright & early the following day...for this her ass is goin in a home
I wore a braided wig to school in elementary school. it fell off during an intense double dutch tourney, i was traumatized, and til this day and beyond i aint wore a weave.. they r sister
I faked injury and illness on a day to day in order to avoid running the mile in gym class.. after that stopped working i started just skippin gym all together. in my defense it was before lunch and i refused to work myself into a tizzy before i have lunch
i got my hair braided into 2 piggy ass tails..10th grade year. slap me if u see me i will kno y
i cut this crackaa's (JANELLE BENTLEY) hair in the 3rd grade cus she marked me w/ a mothalovin marker and called me "blackey" i grabbed her shit and safety scissor chopped her shit. the consequences that followed was 101% worth it!!!

maybe i"ll drop some more later, but now u can see a little bit of y Cc Rydah is a ..well rydah! i been ridin right on thru this bullshit for 20 years and im pretty damn sure im keep on truckin!

ok ok im done but i promise for those who read regularly (hello to all 10 of u mofo's) i will keep givin u wat i got. and more often then i been doin

No comments: