Thursday, March 5, 2009

im back at it




hey there its me again
what u dont remember? its Cc..
naw not that trick the other Cc..
i know i been gone for a minute but damn im back so quit pressin me!

...that is the conversation me and my triflin ass blog had as i tried to sign on. just a minor misunderstanding but we settled that, anywho,
i been droppin all my randoms on twitter recently so i've been neglecting my blog. i've been meaning to do more security guard chronicles cus i have storys for that ass. i also been meaning to load pics and also start a new segment i call(in my head) " As I Cc it" but um ah err ahh um.. shit happens.

*quickly tho, As I Cc it is just where i review a thing or two, give my "bloggy not really important to anybody but ME" opinion. I've been working on my review of the Drake mixtape but honestly i dont damn well feel like it. chalk that one up to the game..

No comments: